Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Big blow of my own trumpet

Sorry I haven't blogged in a while. Actually I've been working on my first commission for Scrapbook Ideas and it's taken up all my spare time AND I can't share. It'll be in the December issue!
A little while ago I sent off my entries to the Scrapbooking Memories Masters and today I got an e-mail from them. No, I'm not in, BUT they want me on their Creative Team for 2012! I'll be in the team with Jasmine and I am so excited to be picked. Like her, I've had to read the e-mail a few times to make sure I wasn't dreaming! I'm so excited I just had to share.

6 comments:

  1. WOOOOOOOOOOOT WOOOOOOOOOOOOT. That is just fab Geli. I can honestly say "I know how you feel".....lol. Are you as nervous as me??? I feel like I have so much responsibility now, maybe even more than if I was a Master. So totally unexpected and soooooo totally exciting.
    I'm sure we will speak again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome news Geli I am so happy for you and well deserved :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can hardly contain my excitement for you Geli !! I'm so thrilled and pleased for you - cos I KNOW you totally deserve to be on team. CONGRATULATIONS again - Your creations totally ROCK {hugs'n'hearts} xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Huge Congratulations Geli!! I can just imagine your excitement and I am sure you will be fantastic!! Looking forward to seeing your wonderful creations next year in mag :))xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooh Geli that is just Awwwwwesome news WTG!!!!!!! and Congratulations!

    Cant wait to see your creativity as the a CDT member :)

    Louise :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete