Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Happy You

It's a bit rugged and it's a bit pretty - that's next week's class layout at Scrapulous!
  
A fuzzy white felt frame from my2angels gives it some texture and if you've only got boys, you'll be happy to know that we also have cool black frames available! You can replace the flowers with leaves and pinecones for an ultra-manly look and even better, we can make those in class. Everybody else can go to town with flowers!


Once upon the time they were all the rage in scrapbooking and now they're lingering in jars and drawers...unloved...unused. I'm talking about flat paper flowers. If you've got them, bring them because I will show you how to pretty them up (see left flower):


If you have been coming to my classes for years, you'll remember this little swirly heart, I think it was in 2007. Time to do it again! It's made from texture paste and quite easy to do (other shapes are possible too):


So, if you want to join me, here's the class info:

When: Tue 10am, Thur 6pm, Fri 9:30am
Where: Scrapulous, 60 Bryants Rd, Shailer Park
Cost: $20 plus $2 per felt frame, BYO paper & flowers

Geli

No comments:

Post a Comment