Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Treasured Memories and Tassie Fun Day

Next week's classes will feature 2 very different projects. At Scrappin' With Style I will teach this vintage layout (you can use a modern photo)...


...complete with a handmade cabochon embellishment...


...gold edging and pull-out journalling. 


If you'd like to scrap a family photo, come along on Monday, March 16 at 9:30. Cost is $25 and includes all materials.

On Tuesday (17/03) and Thursday (19/03) I'll be teaching this boy's layout at Scrapulous: 


 Make your own luggage tag...


...glass cabochons...


...button centre...



...and sugar bead heart, using the mini sweetheart picks from my2angels. You can also get this kit in blue or pink, if you want to create a girly version.


I used papers & stamps from the "off the wall" collection by Kaisercraft, available at my2angels here:

If you're interested in this class, meet me at Scrapulous, 60 Bryants Rd, Shailer Park
on Tuesday at 10am or Thursday at 6pm. 
There'll be no Friday class because I'm working at the craft expo.
Cost is $22 incl. the heart kit. BYO papers

No comments:

Post a Comment