Next week we have a little change in schedule: I am teaching this pretty blue & pink layout on Tuesday at 10am (at a friend's house, contact me for location) and on Friday at 6pm at TJ's Scrappin' With Style.
The papers I used are available for you to buy, or you can bring your own and change things to suit.
All you'll need is:
- 1 photo (approx 3.5" diameter)
- a few paper flowers (limited flowers available)
- ribbon for a bow
and if you're bringing your own papers, add these:
- 2 papers for the background
- plain paper or cardstock for the branches
- a frame for the photo
- a round tag for the title (or other shape)