Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Inspire joy

How cool is the new Kaisercraft Basecoat collection?! I just love this blue and green painted paper. And with a little bit of safron yellow it simply pops! 


It all matches perfectly with denim. You just know we're going to make this denim rosette, don't you? 


And this sweet little tassel too! We can whip that one up in no time with a cool little trick that I will show you. If you want to find out, you'll have to come to class.


Hello, sweet little fluffy photo border...I haven't used mulberry paper in years and right now I'm wondering what I was thinking! This stuff is amazing at adding texture without effort. You will love it.


Bring a photo (mine is 3 1/2 x 5", so just a bit smaller than a regular photo), it can go in any direction. 
Important class update: Tuesday night classes will now start at 5pm to cater better to you early birds. If you want to come, but can't make it at that time, just send me a note and we can start you a bit later. I'm a night owl, so I don't mind. Don't forget to book in!
When?
Monday 9:30am
Tuesday 10am & 5pm (!)
Where?
Scrappin' With Style, 21 Mayes Ave, Logan Central QLD 
(aka "Toni's)
How much?
$25 gives you everything you need to walk out with a finished layout

No comments:

Post a Comment