Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Beach bums - a cool multi layer layout

Next week in class we'll be making a coolio multi layered page with 6 full-sized photos. I'm really excited about this one, I think everyone will love it. 


Shelly from Stampers and Scrapper's Wonderland showed me this awesome card and I just knew I had to turn it into a scrapbook page. Each of the 4 layers can be opened to reveal the next one.
Open here...


... to get to the next one


open again...


...oooh look! Layer #3!


But that's not all! Open here...


...and get to the journaling layer. Yes, I haven't actually written anything yet, but it was 1am when I got this far and I didn't trust my hand writing to look decent at that hour.


How do you get back to the beginning? Open here, of course.


And there you are. How cool is that!


I've kept the embellies to a minimum so we get time to finish this in class. Feel free to add heaps of frills and bits, if you like, but stay of away from bulky ones. Class times are:
Tue. 10:00am
Wed 10am at Wonderland
Thur. 6pm
Fri. 10:30am

No comments:

Post a Comment