Thursday, October 20, 2011

Eye-popping red!

I got some of the new Echo Park Happy Days paper from my2angels and don’t the colours just pop! I thought they were ideal for a monochromatic look, which is something I hardly ever do. It’s so hard to stick to one colour (+black & white) only, but I love the result.


You can follow the links to all the products: I used the papers Checkerboard, Scalloped, Stripes and  Bottle Caps with a small tag and word strips cut out from Journaling Cards.
Who could resist cutting out some of those cute bottle caps?!


Some of the small embellishments are: twine lollipop:




and musical note charm musical note charm under a felt pinwheel.


I don’t know if I have ever used so much red on a page before! I like it, so on goes a frame from red velvet ribbon velvet ric-rac and now I can definitely say that this is the most red I have ever used! I hope you like it too.

Geli

No comments:

Post a Comment