Wednesday, November 16, 2011

What?! Christmas cards already!

Yes, already. I made up 2 quick cards for Tracey from My2Angels
  


You don’t always have to use Christmas papers for Christmas cards when you have gorgeous embellishments! I used some scraps in Christmas colours and the new chain embellishment with a felt heart (just stapled on):



and a bit of twine and a little sleigh charm. Done!
  


Here is the other one:



Red glitter ribbon, a Christmas bauble



some star flowers and a snowman charm is all it takes to make this look Christmassy!



On the 10th of December I am running an all-day Christmas card class and as of today there are 4 spots left. We'll be making 6 cards, please let me know if you are interested. Cost is $40, incl all materials and lunch.

Cheers, Geli

No comments:

Post a Comment