Thursday, November 3, 2011

Learning to ride and rugged up


I'm just quickly going to share some recent class layouts. 
My little 6 year old learned to rider her bike recently and never even had to use training wheels. Here's Daddy running along with her (to be fair, I did a lot of running too!)


I love the funky Sew Easy tool and my favourite fence die:


cute little My2Angels bike charm:


and a Cuttlebug embossed / inked frame:


This next layout is based on the fortnightly challenge at the Boxx. I love using sketches whenever I get stuck for ideas. The challenge also gave the 2 colours to use.
When Joel was little we lived in Germany and this was his first snow. He loved being carried around in a pouch. In fact, you couldn't put him down and this handy little pouch means I made it through the first year without loosing my sanity completely. How cute is this photo of him all rugged up in Daddy's jacket!


hello cluster...


fun little see-through buttons...


So, now you have a bit of an idea what we're up to in scrap classes. If you live nearby, give me a call, I can always squeeze in one more.

1 comment:

  1. you're so clever & creative & inspirational Geli - your students are just so lucky to have your teaching ability and talent xxx

    ReplyDelete