Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Once upon a forest

Ready for another interactive page? 


This week we went to the Ekka and Hannah bought this cool stripey hat. She looks like a cute little skunk. Or raccoon, we haven't decided yet.



I dug out a photo to show her that I had a hat just like it when I was her age and it was my favourite too:



And this morphed into a photo wheel, which we'll do in class next week, but I tweaked it a little. I don't want to give away too much, of course, but turn here...


...and change the photo. There are 4 photos on the wheel and yes, my 2 sisters and I all had matching hats! 


Like my smurf nail polish? Another one of Hannah's Ekka treasures! 
The page is based on a sketch by Julie Winks and if you feel intrigued, grab 5 photos and join me!


No comments:

Post a Comment