Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Our street

Remember the days when kids played on the street? When I was little, we lived on a very quiet street and  played there all the time. My kids aren't as lucky as we live on a busy road, on the other side of the world.


We're doing this page in class next week, so I won't be giving away all my tricks, but have some sneaks anyway. 
 Most of the flowers I used are available at my2angels:
giant white flower, which I embossed:


 rose buds and cherry blossoms (both available in several colours), mini mulberry leaves (available in white) and the dots are made with Liquid Pearls


 (Yes, it's mini me again.)


A bit of scrunched up muslin and some dry embossing:


The journalling says, "Yes, we had potholes and crummy Trabbi cars in our street, but this will always be home to me. Here we played ball games, elastics, hopscotch, stilts and roller skates."

Cheers, Geli

1 comment:

  1. My dad used to tell us to GO PLAY IN THE TRAFFIC - could you imagine if we said that to our kids today

    ReplyDelete