Wednesday, February 22, 2017

A touch of the orient

Some of you are lucky enough to have traveled to Japan and China and next week we will have the perfect class project for your favourite photo! 

If you haven't been (like me), you can still simply enjoy the beautiful colours and designs and scrap any photo. 

We are also having a play with the latest mica sprays to colour our flower and leaves. These are actually shimmery golden but it's hard to capture in a photo. 

The tag with the cranes can be pulled out and used for a title and journaling. I will also have my alphabet dies on me to cut out a title, if you wish.

I recommend you find a 4x6" photo that has a bit of red and/or gold in it or a black & white photo. It can go in either direction. We will have enough of the red paper to mat the photo, if you want.

Would you like to join me in class?
You can meet up on Monday, Feb 27, at 9:30am or
Tuesday, Feb 28, at 10am & 6pm
Cost as always is $25 and includes everything apart from your photo and basic tools. 
See you at TJ's!

No comments:

Post a Comment