Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy author of a blog (Class Nov 30 - Dec 3)

Yes, me having a blog is all old news, but this page is my August in review page for our 2010 in review group on the Boxx. (If you haven't heard of this wonderful forum yet, get yourself over there right now! No wait, finish this post first...) We are making a page every month about our scrapbooking life and having a blog was one of my goals at the beginning of the year.
The journalling reads, "Oh joy! I'm the happy author of a blog"


There are a lot of little techniques hidden in here that we haven't done in a while, like texture paste and using masks for things other than glimmer misting:


 Thank you Janet for the wonderful pleated ribbon! I love it.


And I've dug out the good old roller stamps:


Those of you who like getting into the Christmas spirit early can use this for a Christmas photo, too.


This looks like a bit of fun and before I forget it: the circle idea was totally inspired by the wonderful Shell and her awesome work.

TFL!

4 comments:

  1. I LOVE this Geli!!! The colour combo is FAB...golly gosh I just love love love it all : ) Love and Peace xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey Geli, well I cant wait for this class ...I'm so lookin' forward to making that owl he he and re-learning the other techniques too :) I love love this LO, this photo of you is gorgeous and the colours are just perfect...specially since your fave colour I understand is blue :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just found your blog...really nice layouts!! We started blogging at the same time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. well this time i must say a WTG Geli ...many CONGRATS on your position on the 2 angels DT xxxxx

    ReplyDelete