Tuesday, January 4, 2011

What I've been up to over Christmas

I totally love Christmas and I had an old photo from Leah's kindy party 2 years ago. I used the same basic layout as on the "owner of a blog" page, with a few small changes.
The tree is a mask using texture paste and some kindy glitz: 
an ancient rub-on from the bottom of my Christmas stash and that gorgeous blue butterfly I've been hoarding for weeks: 
The little chipboard bird is embossed and (while it's still hot) covered with some glitter. Thanks, Janet, for the buckle!

I made this page for my DH Greg. The challenge from the Boxx was to create a  mood board. Somehow it turned out more "layouty" than "mood boardy" but he doesn't know that and he liked it anyway.

The hearts sit on some messy misting: 
and I used lots of embellies from previous Boxx swaps: 



And while we're talking of favourite people here is my page about some of my favourite scrapbooking friends:
Using a lot of bits and pieces: 
One of Lil Red Rocket's buttons: 

The journalling says, "These girls heap inspiration on me every time we meet. They understand my need to own a huge stash of pretty papers and things. They are great friends and that's why...I love you."
Maybe you find yourself here!

No comments:

Post a Comment