Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Hug

In class next week we'll use one of my new toys - a beautiful branch and bird cage mask:

I wanted a very soft, dream-like look and it's unfortunatley a little hard to capture on camera. It's very subtle and really only shiny in certain lights. It's a home-made glimmer mist using water, a few drops of green reinker and a pinch of Pearl Ex in a mini spray bottle.


Yes, these roses are made from curtain left-overs. LOL


I bust my Cuttlebug trying to find the perfect sandwhich to emboss a Tattered Angels glimmer mask! After a short and intense moment of freaking out I managed to put the Bug back together and figure out the perfect sandwich. Phew. 
So here's the result in vellum:


Aaah. Quite nice but it wouldn't have been worth the loss of my Cuttlebug, so next time I won't force it.
Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment