Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Young love

Unless you've been living under a rock you know that yesterday was Valentine's Day and it's put me in the mood for a loved-themed page.

Look how far back I had to dig for a photo of us both that I haven't scrapped yet! 1998!!! Hence the title... Yup, we were both young and our hair was longer (not that much longer in Greg's case, but I had lovely Alicia chop mine real short today!)

The background is stamped and how do you like the little funky flowers with heart leaves:


I like the way the embossed vellum turned out, BTW.
Well, once a year I allow a bit of kitsch in the shape of a button heart with oh-so-Bavarian pom-pom trim:


This page fits the criteria for both the Feb challenges on Show us your stuff and the Boxx. Cool! Two-in-one! Thanks for looking! xoxox


4 comments:

  1. oh this is just beautiful Geli...I do hope to make it next Thursday night :) I'm positive I could find a 'love' photo...I just love the way your art is so co ordinated and the buttons and vellum are so creative x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh well LOOK at you.. how sweet..................................

    and yay with the kitch button heart... super..and OMG i love those flowers...

    ReplyDelete
  3. way cool Geli, I totally love the hair!!! that heart looks fab and theembossed vellum so cool thanks for playing along at SUYS this month

    ReplyDelete
  4. classic pic Geli!! love ur gorgeous flowers!
    luv Renee

    ReplyDelete