Sunday, July 31, 2011

What if


This fortnight's challenge on the Boxx was:

*WHAT YOU WOULD DO WITH A FEW EXTRA HOURS IN A DAY.
*You may use as many photo's as you like.
*BUT Bonus points if you use at least 1 photo of your self on your lo.
*No other rules...just have fun!!




And...
I'm finally done! I think taking the photo was the thing that took the longest. LOL, oh so vain.
I have often thought that if I have to be cold in winter I'd like a bit of snow and ice to come with it. So, "What if I had more time (&$) to do the things I like?"
Out for publication



A little wintery swirl with German glitter glass



and a little blue flower:



and a pair of ice-skates. 



Well, I'm not complaining, but on cold winter nights in Queensland I miss my proper European winters!

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous Geli.. looks great..and OMG what a photo.. you are beautiful....

    love the skates.. woot woot..

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is just STUNNING work Geli - when I grow up (LOL) I wanna be an artist just like YOU! I just love the whole LO & design - you're a winner xxx {hugs}

    ReplyDelete