Saturday, March 31, 2012

Finishing touches with My2Angels

I made this layout for my parent's yearly album. It needed something else, but what? My2Angels is the perfect place for finishing touches.


First I took a rhinestone buckle and used a pin to hold it down, since the ribbon was already glued on. 


Then I started digging for some charms. I found the wingskey and the hatpin. The heart got a red coat with Perfect Pearls, but I knocked it over by accident and it landed on the paint side (of course!). I kind of liked the effect, so I left it. In your face, Murphy! 


I trimmed down the hatpin and attached the key...


...and glued it into the buckle. 


Check out this set of white mulberry flowers and butterflies. They are really good value because you can change their colour so easily. I simply inked the petal tips...


... and then put some rhinestones from a leftover piece of a rhinestone square on them.  


Add a cabochon flower and some stamen and you have the perfect mini cluster to balance the rhinestone buckle and charms. 


And here is the finished layout: 


Geli

No comments:

Post a Comment