Thursday, August 18, 2016

A multi photo travel layout

Travel photos - Anyone who's ever been on a trip has a million of them! And they're not always nice enough to dedicate a whole layout to each one. So, let's scrap a whole bunch on this double layout. 

You have space for:
One 4x6" (landscape)
Two 3x4" (landscape)
Four 2x3" (portrait)
Feeling adventurous? Pop mini 1x 1.5" photos into the filmstrips!
You can also scrap vintage photos, if you prefer. They'd go really well, too.


We're using papers from the "Just landed" Kaisercraft collection. I originally planned to make this a single layout, but I liked the old suitcase stacks so much, I didn't want to waste any. And so it had to be a double. I managed to use only 3 papers and a cardstock and I'll show you a few tricks in class how to stretch your papers further. 


You will get a choice of wooden embellishments, they may or may not be the exact same one I used. Janet used the same set in her Friday class and I got inspired by her using them around a circle, so I have gone with a similar design. If you attended her class too, this is a great way to continue the story in your album. 


There's surprisingly little fussy cutting (I know who will appreciate that!) You will only need a black or pine cone ink pad for the edges, a cutter and the above mentioned photos. Do your best to have the photos printed before the class, as it will be tricky to finish the layout without them. 


As usual, class times are:
Monday 9:30am
Tuesday 10am & 6pm
at Scrappin' With Style @ TJ's
Cost is $25 and includes everything you need. Kits will be available if there is leftovers. Let me know by Tuesday morning if you can't attend class but would like a kit. 

Cheers, Geli
♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment