Thursday, August 11, 2016

But first, let me take a selfie

First up, let me say that this class project is not strictly for selfies only. But if you have a teenage daughter, you know that a selfie is the best you can hope for when you ask her for a photo to scrap. And since the Boho Dreams paper comes with a "But first, let me take a selfie" tag, I knew this was the perfect photo! You can use a different embellishment there, if you're not game enough to scrap a selfie. I understand.... When I try to take a selfie, I look like Gollum! 

It took a trip to Melbourne to track down this wonderful resist paper, which we'll use for a background. Get ready to apply some mists and watch the magic unfold.


Yes, there is some fussy cutting (I alologise in advance!), but if a paper has such pretty flower clusters, how can I resist? They make this the perfect layout for vintage or wedding photos, by the way. 


 Then we'll make a nice little bottle cap embellishment and paint some chipboard... 

...add a few die cuts and tags and a pull-out tag for journalling.
Why not come along next week and do this class with me?


Class times are:
Monday 9:30am
Tuesday 10am & 6pm
at Scrappin' With Style @ TJ's
Cost is $25 incl all materials.
Just bring a 4x6" photo in either direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment