Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Gorgeousity

Honestly, I did not make this word up! But I had it as a rub on and it fits, so now I'm stuck with it as a title.
We're doing this page in class next week.


photo by Ulrike Schmitt-Hartmann

I got the inspiration for the torn paper with cogs from Julie Winks' page in Scrapbooking Memories (issue 14.8 page 68). It actually ended up looking nothing like hers, but I liked the combination of cogs and flowers. 


We'll be making this little flower from scratch and you can colour yours any colour you want!


We'll make the mini frame too:


Class times are: Tue 10am and Thu 6pm. Sorry, no Friday classes till after the school holidays!

Psst: While you're looking at the mag, check out my technique on page 22! It's all about how to make these felt flowers:


Cheers!


1 comment: