I finally got my boy layout done for my2angel's boy month:
I had another play with Crafter's Workshop templates. They look really cool when you go over it with Rangers Distress inks and a blending tool.
Even the negative of a chipboard was converted into a mask. I used texture paste and because I was at a crop at Anne's house, it was a different brand of texture paste that turned see-through by the next day. I am intrigued... Will have to find out the brand.
I did the sewing with washi tape, cause I had forgotten to bring some ribbon. It's pretty cool, I think.
This rosette die has got to be one of the most versatile tools in my stash. It's great for boys and girls and by trimming the cut-out strip skinnier you can make smaller rosettes. This one has a coin charm in the middle with a bit of Glossy Accents.
Dangle a cowboy hat and a hammer with the help of a mobile phone cord and the explorer has everything he needs!
Well, maybe throw in a balloon and a film strip, for good measure. These rhinestones are so much cheaper than the sticky ones and they stick a treat with Glossy Accents.