Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kids of the 70-ies: rolled paper rose class

Our class next week has lots of rolled paper roses and handmade flowers. They kind of remind me of the 70ies.


Recently my parents sent me a bunch of negatives from my childhood and I've been busy scanning and printing them. Yes, that's me (the little one) and my sisters in 74. Those were the days, when we had mushroom haircuts and skirts reached all the way down to the mid-bum region!



Look, rolled flowers galore! They're so easy to make, we'll make heaps.


 and a bell flower. 


If you would like to come along to class, see the top of my blog for timetables and details or leave a comment. I do read them all.

1 comment:

  1. Are you doing this next Tuesday? It's gorgeous and think I can make that class. :)

    ReplyDelete